UV SAFETY GLASSES
Why use a UV protection safety glasses
Ultraviolet light excessive radiation is harmful to human organisms. For example, when ultraviolet rays are strongly into the eyes, it can cause conjunctivitis and keratitis, which we called lighting ophthalmia.
In order to prevent the danger of ultraviolet rays, the following personnel need to wear UV goggles:
1) People who exposed to UV rays for a long time
2) People who are sensitive to ultraviolet rays
3) People who have deep awareness of self-protection
Passed European CE EN166 certification and the United States ANSI Z87.1 certification
Offers protection from excessive glare.
Provides 99% protection from harmful UV rays.
Impact resistant 100% polycarbonate lens provides excellent eyes protection
Light weight with vented temples offers comfort all-day wear, unisex wrap around style
General purposes for indoor and outdoor applications that require impact protection.
- Black Frame
- Dark Grey Lens
- Lightweight Nylon Frame
- Fully Adjustable Extendable Temples For Better Fit
- Polycarbonate Lens w/ 99.9% UV Protection
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ANSI Z87+, EN166 AND CSA STANDARDS
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.